Calling all Rottweiler Foster Carers
The search is on for dog lovers, Rottweiler lovers to be exact, to help us look out for stray, abandoned or orphaned dogs. Here at Manners 'n' More Companion Dog Training, we care about the welfare of Rottweilers. We are committed to making sure they lead happy, healthy, and productive lives.
We are looking for foster carers who can look after our Rottweilers until we find a permanent home for them. All you need to do is open up your home and hearts for the abandoned dogs. If you can, we will request that you provide food for the rescue. If you cannot commit to this, we will give you a bag of biscuits to feed them.
Here are some criteria you need to meet if you want to be one of our foster carers:
- Currently own, or have previously owned a rottweiler rescue, if not any other dog will be fine
- Know dog behaviours and how to address them
- Any other dogs at your residence must be sterilised and have current vaccinations
- You are fond of dogs not matter what kind
- Allow any prospective owners to visit the Rottweiler with a WCRR member at a time that suits you
- You have sufficient space for the orphaned dogs
- You have flexible schedule or at least time to care for the rescue
- Be willing to provide for immediate needs of the dog
- Know how to groom dogs
To be a foster carer is one of the most rewarding 'jobs' you will ever undertake. To nourish a dog and love it back to health is truly a great feeling. And to then see this dog in its new home making somebody a happy owner is just awesome!
Please contact Marcelle on email@example.com
or 0437 489 959 if you are interested.